About Hazel 4D
Hazel 4D is a leading UK provider of packaging products, machinery and solutions to multiple business sectors.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and go that extra mile when it comes to solving our clients’ problems.
With on-site car parking, our recently refurbished, modern offices are located just next to Horsforth railway station, an area with great public transport links.
When you work with us you can expect to receive a monthly bonus scheme, support with professional development and the opportunity to progress within the company.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic TeleSales Executive to provide warm, qualified leads to Account Managers and the Sales Team Leader.
Working within our busy Sales department, you’ll be responsible for lead generation.
You’ll need excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and ideally have extensive sales and/or telemarketing experience.
- Making proactive outbound calls for potential new business
- Booking quality appointments for the sales team in order to fuel the growth of our consultancy approach sales
- Building strong, credible business relationships with prospects
- Qualifying potentials, ensuring analysed opportunities are live and appointments are booked prior to passing onto the sales team
- Producing weekly reports on customer contact, opportunities, updates and quotes
- Updating and maintain CRM data accurately
- Develop and manage strategy for securing appointments quickly and effectively
- An ability to plan ahead, be pro-active and work on your own initiative
- A confident approach and experience of talking to prospects/customers
- Excellent IT skills – a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must
- Excellent communication skills, including a good telephone manner and interpersonal and problem solving skills
- A working knowledge of Data and CRM systems
- Previous experience of working in an office-based telesales/sales environment
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection with a tenacious outlook
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. Part time considered with appropriate experience
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com