Total Packaging Management
Total packaging management makes it easy
We were the first packaging company to launch Total Packaging Management in the UK market, because we want to make managing stock as easy and efficient as possible for our customers.
Our TPM system takes away the burden of worrying about stock levels, ordering, paperwork and storage space. How about we store everything here, make regular deliveries of the stock you need, run a monthly stock take and issue a single monthly invoice for the quantities you’ve used?
Imagine how our Total Packaging Management system could work to make your life easier.
How our TPM system works
- Buy from our main range or buy your bespoke or branded packaging from us and we’ll deliver what you need each month, with no carriage fee.
- You’re in control and can adjust stock volumes for delivery or order top ups with 24 hours’ notice.
It couldn’t be simpler. And you have no more storage issues or stock taking to worry about – just all the packaging supplies you need, when you need them.
- We’ll run a monthly stock take and provide a full report back to you.
- You’ll receive one invoice each month for the packaging you’ve used.
Could TPM be right for your business?
Total Packaging Management is right for your business if:
- You have space for the storage of one month’s packaging in your warehouse but don’t want to accommodate more than that on site.
- You have a minimum packaging spend of £40,000 a year, or £3,500 a month.
And because we can store up to 6 months’ packaging stock for you, you can still take advantage of reduced bulk buying costs and meet minimum order quantities for bespoke or branded packaging.
Transparent and adaptable, so you’re in control
Our monthly reports detail exactly what you’ve used, the dates it was delivered and what you have left in stock, right down to individual product level, so you can plan your finances easily and identify seasonal peaks and troughs in your packaging use.
And if there is a sudden peak, no problem – packaging top-ups can be arranged at just 24 hours’ notice and there’s no delivery costs to pay.
How we’ll get Total Packaging Management working for you
- Your dedicated Hazel 4D account manager will visit your site
- We’ll do a full review of your packaging, to see how your processes can be improved and if your current packaging range can be streamlined
- We’ll present you with a full packaging proposal, including costs and a delivery plan
- Once you approve it, we’ll agree a date to start delivery
- Your first month’s delivery will arrive and we will monitor and report on use
- Your Hazel 4D account manager will do a monthly stock take and issue a monthly invoice
- Your monthly stock replenishment delivery will arrive
- Facing a peak in packaging needs? With 24 hours’ notice we can deliver additional materials, with no delivery fee.